Lost & Found
Following is a list of items that have been lost or found. To have something added or removed from this list, please email Susan by clicking here. If you prefer, you can contact our office at 231.223.7322.
- Found November 14, 2017 - glasses on a bench at Pelizzari Natural Area.
- Lost August 8, 2017 - a gray hardcover note book on Peninsula Drive near Buchan Drive. Please call Doug at (309) 256-3036 if you find it.
- Lost July 23, 2017 - Cat. Click HERE for the details.
- Lost July 12, 2017 - two large white boat bumpers at Haserot. Contact Monica Goddard 602-400-5906.
- Found July 5, 2017 - Keys found at Pelizzari Natural Area.
- Found Sunday night, June 11, 2017 - a pouch for metal detecting, full of treasures down at Haserot. Contact Sarah Crane at 231-313-8154 or email@example.com
- Grill Cover found March 7, 2017 between 10603 and 10615 Center Road.
- Over the past two years three different sections of wooden dock ended on a resident's beach during northeast storms. He is located about 1 1/2 miles south of Old Mission Harbor. They are 4’ x 8’ sections. See images below.