- Shall be generally informed on good building construction practices.
- Knowledgeable of good fire prevention practices.
- Knowledgeable of proper installation of safety, health and sanitary facilities.
- Shall be in good health and physically
- Receive applications for land use permits and the issuance or denial of said permits.
- Inspect buildings and structures.
- Determines compliance with land use permits issued in compliance with the ordinance.
- Enforcement of the ordinance.
- Enforcement officer.
- Investigate ordinance violations.
- Serve notice of violations.
- Issue appearance tickets.
- To appear in court or other judicial proceedings to assist in the prosecution of zoning ordinance violations.
- Any other duties from time to time as assigned by the supervisor.