Peninsula Township 2019 Election Dates
No elections are scheduled for 2019 in Peninsula Township.
Voters are required to show picture identification as of the November 6, 2007, election. Voters can satisfy this requirement by showing a Michigan driver's license or a Michigan personal identification card. Voter who do not possess either document may show any of the following forms of picture identification as long as they are current:
- Driver's license or personal identification card issued by another state;
- Federal or state government-issued photo identification;
- U.S. passport;
- Military identification card with photo;
- Student identification card with photo from a high school or an accredited institution of higher education;
- Tribal identification card with photo.
An affidavit has been developed for voters who do not possess picture identification to sign prior to voting.
Click here for more information regarding election identification requirements.
Absentee Voter Ballots
As of the November, 2018, election, voters no longer need to give a reason to vote absentee! Voters who wish to automatically receive an absent voter (AV) ballot application prior to each election should submit a signed application to the clerk's office complete with their name, address, phone number, and signature. Once on this list, these voters will automatically receive an absentee voter ballot application prior to each election. Filling out and returning this application will ensure that they receive an absent voter ballot in the mail.