General Tax Information
BILLS & PAYMENTS INFORMATION
As of March 1st 2018 any update taxes or balances remaining need to be paid at the Grand Traverse County Treasurers office. Please call with any questions
Office Hours: Monday 7:30 am - 6:30 pm & Tuesday through Thursday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
There is a mail drop box available 24 hrs a day for your convenience.
It is located outside the front doors of the Township Office.
PLEASE WRITE SEPARATE CHECKS FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF BILLS!
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE CHECKS.
Treasurer: 231-223-4484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Tax Deferment form
- Principal Residency Exemption Affidavit
- Claim for Farmland Exemption from Some School Operating Taxes
- Request to rescind a Principal Residency Exemption
- Conditional Rescission of Principal Residency Exemption Form
- Conditional Principal Residency Exemption Frequently asked questions