General Tax Information
Search Tax Information (website opens in new tab)
BILLS & PAYMENTS INFORMATION
Office Hours: Monday 7:30 am - 6:30 pm & Tuesday through Thursday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
There is a mail drop box available 24 hrs a day for your convenience.
It is located outside the front doors of the Township Office.
PLEASE WRITE SEPARATE CHECKS FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF BILLS!
IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE CHECKS.
Treasurer: 231-223-4484 or email@example.com
Old Mission Special Assessment District - Please direct questions about this to Steve Largent, Drain Commissioner, Grand Traverse County, 2650 LaFranier Road, Traverse City, Michigan 49686, 231-922-4807 (Office), or
Contact Treasurer Brad Bickle at 231-223-4484 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the following form:
- Summer Tax Deferment form
- Principal Residency Exemption Affidavit
- Claim for Farmland Exemption from Some School Operating Taxes
- Request to rescind a Principal Residency Exemption
- Conditional Rescission of Principal Residency Exemption Form
- Conditional Principal Residency Exemption Frequently asked questions