General Tax Information
Search Tax Information (website opens in new tab)
Bills and Payments Information
Office Hours: Monday 7:30 am - 6:30 pm & Tuesday through Thursday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
There is a mail drop box available 24 hrs a day for your convenience.
It is located outside the front doors of the Township Office.
Treasurer: 231-223-4484 or email@example.com
Old Mission Special Assessment District - Please direct questions about this to Steve Largent, Drain Commissioner, Grand Traverse County, 2650 LaFranier Road, Traverse City, Michigan 49686, 231-922-4807 (Office), or
Contact Treasurer Brad Bickle at 231-223-4484 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the following form:
- Summer Tax Deferment form
- Principal Residency Exemption Affidavit
- Claim for Farmland Exemption from Some School Operating Taxes
- Request to rescind a Principal Residency Exemption
- Conditional Rescission of Principal Residency Exemption Form
- Conditional Principal Residency Exemption Frequently asked questions